Many famous people have shared quotes about karma that will make you laugh, think and feel inspired. From entrepreneurs to celebrities, famous quotes about karma have something positive to say about life and its effects on us.
From Tina Fey’s quote, ‘Karma is like a rubber band – it can stretch really far, but it always comes back to you,’ and Oprah Winfrey’s quote ‘Karma has no deadline’, to the Dalai Lama’s quote which says: “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” These quotes provide a unique lens through which we can look at our journey of life and understand that the cycle of karma can result in good luck if we remain open-minded and accepting of things outside of our control.
Similarly, Chris Rock’s humorous take on karma with his quote: “Always return your rentals or karma will find its way back to you,” urges us to consider karma’s repercussions from our everyday actions. Famous quotes like this help keep karma alive as we think about its effects on our own lives.
Here are 10 Funny and Inspirational Quotes About Karma.
1.) “Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life; I believe in Karma.” – Jessica Alba
2) “Karma has no menu; you get served what you deserve.” – Joy Bell
3) “My Karma ran over your Dogma.” – Unknown
4) “I don’t believe in karma, I believe if you do good things, good things happen to you.” – Sandra Bullock
5) “When someone tells me nothing is impossible, I tell them I have a list of things karmas done for me personally! Believe in yourself!” – Unknown
6) “The only thing worse than seeing something done wrong is seeing it done slowly… And then watching it get rewarded with a bonus check. That’s when you know your karma is out of whack.” – Mark Wahlberg
7) “You can’t be mad at somebody who doesn’t exist… so I just let karma do all my dirty work for me.” – Anonymous
8) “Remember, what goes around comes around…so don’t throw stones if you live in a glass house and don’t judge others if you don’t want to be judged yourself!” – Unknown
9) “Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness… If we act non-virtuously, suffering results.” – Dalai Lama
10) “No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.” ― Haruki Murakami
Certainly, these quotes give us some insight into the way fame impacts our approach to life and how we view the world around us. Whether they are funny, inspiring or thought-provoking quotes about karma, they remind us of the power of our intuition and understanding of what we do and the consequences that come with it.
Do you believe in Karma? Let us know in the comments below!